The large beach of Lacona
The long sandy shore is made of beatifull dunes of fine sand.
Many aquatic sports are available thanks to the numerous touristic services.
Parts of the beach are free. The beach is situated in the homonymous gulf, between two verdant peninsulas, Capo Stella and Capo Fonza.
In the deep water sand leaves space to rocks and poseidoniae, ideal spots for diving.
- Typology: Fine sand
- Lenth: 1.160 metres
- Exposed to winds: south
- Bathing establishment: yes
- Free beach: yes
- Hiring of deckchairs/beach umbrellas: yes
- Hiring of boats/pedalos: yes
- Trainings: Diving, Surfing, Skiing, Sailing
- Pubs: yes
- Restaurants: yes
- Boat Lane: yes
- Moorings: yes
- Accommodation: yes
- Other services: Bank, Chemistry, Shops
- Car parking: yes